Collection of personal information
We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address, when you voluntarily provide it by contacting us through the contact form on our website, by email, or by telephone. We may also collect personal information that you choose to share publicly through social networks associated with our company.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information about our products and services, process orders, send updates and communications related to your interaction with us, and improve the quality of our services. We will not share your personal information with third parties unless necessary to fulfill your requests or to comply with applicable laws.
Personal information protection
At ADBRDL, we strive to implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction. However, keep in mind that no Internet security measures are completely foolproof. We do our best to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted through our website.
Cookies and similar technologies
Links to third-party websites
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third parties before providing them with any personal information.
Address: Cl. 7 #56 – 122, Pampa Linda, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Telephone number: +57 3155454549
ADBRDL is committed to complying with the standards and regulations established by the Ministry of Information and Communications Technologies of Colombia in relation to privacy and protection of personal data. We guarantee that any collection, use and storage of personal information will be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Colombia.
As a user of our website, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of that information.
- Right to rectification: If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to request that it be corrected or updated.
- Right to deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information from our database in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can request restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you dispute the accuracy of the information or the processing is unlawful.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided above. We will process your request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as well as to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that may arise.
Our website is not directed to minors and we do not intentionally collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, we ask that you contact us so that we can delete that information from our records.
International data transfer